For the aviation
fraternity we provide a variety of
services from assisting with the
sourcing of the aircraft, to
operating this as well as their
flight department, through to
providing value added services, like
country clearances, through to
overseeing shop visits and
MANAGE your asset, making sure of
OPERATE - ensuring the correct
processes, SOP's, from crew
MAINTAINING - from assessment
through to scheduled shop visits
COST ANALYSIS budgeting to managing
MOTIVATE to make strategy everyone's
independence and specialization in
this field greatly
- Comparative analysis of aircraft performance and operating parameters.
- Uncompromising client guidance, with accurate and timely communication of market intelligence.
- Impartial and focused evaluations and accurate appraisals of particular makes/models with reference to historical sales and present offerings.
- Access to non-market information ensures optimized aircraft selection and advantageous pricing.
- Guidance on pre-purchase inspection strategy, advice on offer/contract technical language and other related documentation.
- Negotiated warranty terms and conditions for new aircraft deliveries.
- Knowledgeable and practical advice during every phase of interior refurbishment/upgrade or initial outfitting.
- Personalized troubleshooting by an industry veteran ensures premier quality and timely fault-free delivery.
- Solid working relationships with all major industry-leading Gulfstream and other refurbishment specialists and associated vendor networks.
- Screening and hiring of all flight department personnel, advice on manning levels and flight department structure.
- Guidance on charter operations and provider affiliation.
- Assistance with vendor negotiations; insurance, hangar, fuel contracts etc.
- Flight department policy / procedures consulting and monitoring.
Putting theory into practice -
actively managing the processes ,
measurement of the actual
contribution, integration of
disciplines all leads to successful