Controllab Products B.V. | TS-7300 Demonstration Kit
The TS-7300 Demonstration Kit is an TS-7300 board with extras to quickly discover the power of modeling & rapid prototyping with 20-sim & 20-sim 4C. It is plug & play, just connect the board to and you are ready to go.
- 20-sim 4C ready SD Card : The demonstration kit is equipped with an pre-installed OS so no configuration is needed.
- Sensor : A sample sensor, a
potentiometer, is supplied to demonstrate the analog to digital input of the TS-7300 board.
- Actuator : A sample actuator, a LED, is supplied to demontarte the PWM output of the
- Models : Various models are supplied to test the sensor and actuator aswell as models that combine the sensor and actuater, control the brightness with the potentionmeter.
- Manual : A manual describing the installation, experiments and more is supplied.
- Power-supply and cross-cable are included.
Manual (supplied on CD-rom, with sample models)
The Demonstration Kit manual contains the following.
- Installing & Testing : How to install the software and test if the Demonsration Kit is working properly.
- Measurement : The Demonstration Kit is equipped with a sample sensor to measure. Various examples show how to use this sensor for measurements.
- Acutation: Using experiments you learn how to use LED actuation.
- Control : You will learn about controlling the actuator with the sensor.
- A Windows PC with an ethernet connection.
- 20-sim 4.0 Professional or higher.
- 20-sim 4C 1.1 or higher.