Camtech - Services
Camtech provides the following services:
- Grinding of high performance petrol camshafts for road and track, from multivalve Toyota 4A-GE, 2JZ, 3S-GE, Mazda FE 16 valve, etc, to older 2 valve cams eg. Toyota 3T, Ford Kent, V6, etc.
- Grinding of motorcycle cams, eg Suzuki Hayabusa , GSXR1000, for a fraction of the cost of billets, but with similar results.
- Supply performance billet camshafts, eg Toyota 20valve, Golf 8 valve and 16 valve Mk2, Opel 8 valve and 16 valve Ecotec, Ford Zetec 16v, BMW 328i, etc
- Reconditioning of all diesel and petrol camshafts, including old and new type diesels from ADE407 to Mercedes Actros, Cummins ISX and M11, Volvo FH12, etc
- Hardening of cams using Plasma-Nitriding for zero distortion and excellent surface finish
- Parko-Lube anti scuff treatment for camshafts
- Reconditioning of all cylinder heads (turn-round time of 2 days depending on availability of spares)
- Cylinder head work, including:
- Porting/gas flow
- Valve seat cutting using Serdi machine (various seat profiles available)
- Solid lifter conversions
- Big valve conversions
- Reconditioning of cam followers and rockers
Some of our recent projects and results can be seen under “Recent Projects”. However, our work is not limited to these brands or models – almost anything can be successfully modified or reconditioned. Please contact us for further information.