SRA SAFETY SOLUTIONS
Management, Risk Management, Occupational Health
SAFETY HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
(The Safety Officer’s course)
SHEMTech™ INTERNATIONAL is a world class internationally accredited training programme that is designed to enable candidates, who are seeking a career within the Occupational SHE Risk Management Field, to become highly competent professionals. The programme enables learners to competently manage the day to day Functions and requirements of the SHE Systems. Learners undergo rigorous theoretical and practical training which has been developed through tried and tested international methods and practices.
Learners are exposed to the workings of legislation and risk control strategies within the framework of ISO 14001 systems and OHSAS 18001 systems.
This course is further aligned to international practices such as the National Safety Council [USA]; British Vocational General Certificate [NEBOSH] and ISO systems. Successful learners will become competent in the Planning, Implementing & Maintenance of International SHE Risk Management Systems. Candidate who also study the National Diploma in Safety Management or similar Diploma's and Degrees enjoy the benefits that this powerful course offers in supporting those Diplomas and Degrees.
With our programmers 18 years of national and international experience, you will know that you have finally arrived!
Our current learner placements speaks volumes. Our learners may be found practicing in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Africa and South Africa.
The feedback we have received from candidates speaks volumes.......
· Demonstrate knowledge on reading and interpreting SHE Legislation
· Develop Risk Based Legal Registers for SHE Laws
· Describe the concepts and procedures used for Risk Assessments
· Develop Risk Assessment Tools to conduct integrated risk assessments
· Conduct Integrated SHE Risk Assessments
· Understand and apply the theories and philosophies of incidents and incident investigations
· Understand and apply the common Safety, Health and Environmental Principles and Procedures
· Develop Risk Based SHE Risk Management Systems (policies, procedures, standards, work instructions,
etc based on ISO Practices)
· Develop Evaluation and Monitoring tools to assess Key Performance Areas
· Understand the function and methods used for Internal Auditing
Health And Safety Training
, Occupational Health
, Occupational Health Services
, Risk Assessment
, Risk Management
, Safety Consultants
, Safety Training