Phata Marketing and Business Consulting
career, Field of study, First year students,
PMBC is running a Career Mentorship Programme with different schools across South Africa. The main aim of the program is to expose the learners from the early stage of learning development to different careers and mentor them right through their studies until they find employment or start their own businesses. We expose them to information on different careers and guide them in applying for a particular course at high learning institutions with understanding of what the course requires and what the career entails. The programme is basically bridging the gap between academic world and the real world.
Why Career Mentorship is Vital?
• Bridges the gap between the academic world and the real world
• Learners are trained for employment or to start their own businesses from their early stage of development
• The programme makes registration process at high learning institutions easy for both learners and high learning institutions since learners apply early during the year based on the information they received
• Learners have an idea of what the course they apply for entails and the requirements thereof
• Learners have an idea of what a particular career entails and the available opportunities in the market
• Companies can use our programme to offer the bursaries, internships and leanerships to learners/students
• Companies can use our programme to teach learners/ students about the actual work
• Eradicate the career miss-match, which is another contributing factor of unemployment.
, Field of study
, First year students
, High Education and Training
, What to study