IMPERIAL LOGISTICS - Supply Chain Management
Business process outsourcing (BPO)
Today our economic environment presents a variety of opportunities for businesses to outsource many supply chain functions and responsibilities traditionally performed in-house. BPO is a method of outsourcing which involves the contracting of operations and responsibilities of specific business functions or processes to a specialised service provider. IMPERIAL Logistics is such a specialised service provider. By teaming up with us as outsource partner you can gain the following benefits:
- Access to our best-in-class supply chain capabilities, from our people, process approach, technologies and methodologies to demonstrated expertise.
- Ability to utilise your resources, most often in the form of people and IT resources, toward activities that are closer to your core business.
- A lower cost structure, which may be the result of greater economies of scale or other advantage based on specialisation, reduces operating costs and increases your competitive advantage.
- We make investments on behalf of many customers, so the shared investment spreads and thereby, reduces your risk.
- Outsourcing is often the most viable option for building and/or improving a needed capability, whether in the form of a lack of intellectual capabilities or more tangible assets such as sufficient systems or staffing.
Consulting and advisory services
An integrated business approach is non-negotiable to improve business performance. This applies specifically in the supply chain domain, where companies need to achieve best-for-business supply chain integrations vis-á-vis functional excellence. For our clients to achieve this, we focus on:
- Establishing effective scale of operations and flexibility in increasingly complex supply chains.
- Leveraging information technology to deliver business intelligence and process automation.
- Aligning people performance through formalised outputs and standardised measures.
- Knowledge transfer and building of internal customer capabilities.
Advanced IT solutions
Technology has introduced a multitude of changes and challenges in the way that individuals and organisations plan, operate and measure their supply chains. Our advanced technology solutions assist our clients to rid their supply chains of excess inventory, and endeavour to reduce the cost of supply and improve service levels by coordinating supply, production and distribution to exactly match output with demand. We combine engineering expertise with information technology and systems capabilities to offer our clients customisable, tailored software solutions and IT technology services.