Asset Protection Africa
Fuel, Fuel Dye
• Used and approved for use in fuels by every major Petroleum company worldwide.
• Has no effect on the mechanics of equipment or a vehicle, or the environment.
• Available in Red, Green, and Blue.
• The colourants are available in 2 and 5 litre containers, 20 litre tins, and 200 litre drums.
• Ideal mix ratio of 1 litre colourant to 20 000 litres petrol, diesel or paraffin.
• Easy to add and to mix.
• The colourant can also be used in transmission oil, transformer oil and lubricating oil.
• The fuel will not leave any colour indication on the exhaust pipe.
• Facilitates an immediate reduction in losses.
• Provides and effective theft prevention mechanism to reduce theft and losses of fuel.
, Fuel Dye