Skills Development Facilitator Service
We offer a 1 year Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) Service - ensuring that maximum grants are received for your efforts. This is done on a project or retainer basis and includes all or some of the following services:
- Comprehensive Skills Needs Analysis - using your current system and structures;
- Representative Training Committee set up, co-ordination and facilitation to ensure adequate and widespread consultation takes place (Only required if your company has more than 50 employees);
- Completion and submission of Seta documentation - including a Workplace Skills Plan and an Annual Training Report (1 April - 31 March respectively) meeting all requirements as set out by your Seta;
- Sourcing of accredited training providers and ongoing training implementation support throughout the year - this is done through electronic or call centre advice;
- Monthly "Thrive Update" which lets you know of any relevant opportunities, developments and changes in the Skills Development worldServe as a contact person between the company and your Seta with regards to grant claims and reimbursements;
- Advice and assistance with additional discretionary grants rebates;
- Assistance and advice with your record keeping system and database to ensure complete and accurate capturing of Learner records;
- Learnership advice and assistance where relevant;
- Assisting and advising where appropriate to help your company to make the most of the Skills Development Act whilst keeping within business and national objectives.
- At least 50% grant claim against your SDL contributions;
- Sensible coordinated training and development plan for your organisation - ensuring effective transformation, improved productivity and higher retention of staff;
- Allocated Skills Development Facilitator throughout the year - giving you guidance and support as and when required;
- Compliance with Skills Development legislation and guidelines;
- Potentially maximum score on your BEE scorecard (skills development allocation).