Uni Med Private Health Care t/a Naledi Training School does training of anchillary Health Care Workers and do the placement of the workers, as well as the daycare of disabled and hospice patients.
It is a 4 months course.
After successful completion of the course you will be able to:
• Understand and adhere to professional conduct and ethical codes.
• Understand your scope of practice and know how to adhere to that.
• Communicate with various types of patients and how to promote communication with patients.
• Attend to all the basic needs of your clients in a professional way.
• Maintain and promote your clients’ health.
• Maintain your clients’ personal hygiene.
• Maintain your clients’ physical comfort, rest and sleep.
• Maintain your clients’ input and output according to his daily needs.
• Care for the terminally ill, the dead and the dying.
• Care for the disabled
You will be aware of certain safety aspects and be able to:
• Prevent certain accidents.
• Know how to care for your client in certain cases of emergency such as choking.
• Administer oxygen in case of need.
You will have basic knowledge of certain diseases and illnesses and will be able to assist your client after suffering:
• a stroke.
• an epileptic fit.
• a diabetic coma.
• Disabled persons
• Neuro Patient
• Tumor Patient
• Hospice Patient
For more information on this the nursing training that you are searching to obtain contact Uni Med Private Health Care t/a Naledi Training School today.
083 922 3308
083 922 3308
Hannetjie van Heerden