GUMA - Guma Prepaid About
Scratch Cards, Security Printing, Prepaid Services
Guma holds 71,8% shareholding in Guma Prepaid Services (previously Trident Card), a security solutions based organization within the preprinted card market that provides security design, printing, card production, security management and transportation of pre-paid telephone airtime cards, scratch cards, loyalty cards and vouchers.
- Guma Prepaid Services was founded in 1998 as the importance and economic viability of prepaid services provided the opportunity for Guma Prepaid Services, with its associates, to launch the first fixed line pre-paid service for Telkom SA, "PrepaidFone".
- Guma Prepaid Services supplies GSM and fixed line network operators with security printing and specialises in supplying starter packs to the cellular phone industry, scratch cards and pre-paid cards.
- Guma Prepaid Services is presently growing its pre-paid card opportunities throughout Africa.
- Guma Prepaid Services has been an exclusive supplier to Telkom South Africa (the fixed telephone line operator) for the last 5 years and continues in this role today.
- A dedication to service sets Guma Prepaid Services apart from its larger competitors in the marketplace. The company prides itself on a personalised production approach with the ability to produce both large and small volumes.
- Guma Prepaid Services can offer everything from design, printing, card production, security management, fulfilment, and transportation under one roof.
- Over the years Guma Prepaid Services has manufactured and supplied prepaid recharge vouchers and starter packs to Telkom SA, Cell C, Swazi Telecom, Angola Unitel and clients from other neighbouring countries within Africa.
- Guma Prepaid Services has substantial, hands-on experience in the introduction and supply of instant phone cards for use in widely divergent markets in Africa. They are uniquely qualified in every aspect of the instant scratch card business.
, Scratch Cards
, Security Printing