Police Clearance certificate
Police clearance, Police Clearance Certificate
WE ASSIST U TO OBTAIN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES THAT ARE ISSUED BY THE CRIMINAL RECORD CENTRE OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
A) WHAT YOU MUST DO
1) Go to your local police and ask them for a set of finger prints. State to them that you need it for a Police Clearance certificate
2) Email us at email@example.com and we will email you the application forms, cost, payment details and process to obtain a police Clearance Certificate.
3)Courier the applications for a police Clearance certificate to the address given in the documents.
4)Payment. On receipt of your application forms we will email you a invoice with our banking details. PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANY FEES TO SOUTH AFRICAN AUTHOROTIES AS IT IS INCLUDED IN OUR FEES.
B) WHAT WE WILL DO
5) We will lodge your application for a Police Clearance Certificate personally direct at the Criminal record Centre in Pretoria
* We see to it that the application for a Police Clearance Certificate is registered on the system
6) We follow up direct in person at the CRC
7) On issue of the Police Clearance certificate we courier it to you.
8) Police Clearance certificates can also be Apostilled, legalised, authenticated or certified
E) TURN AROUND TIME:
9) Turn around time for a Police Clearance Certificate is between 3 and 8 weeks depending on the Crimanal record centre workload.
10) If a client has a criminal record the issue of the certificate will be delaid and can take up to 4 months. The reason being that the crimainal record must be confirmed at the source.
EXPIDITING /URGENT CERTIFICATES:
Due to the sheer volume of applications the SAPS only consider expediting applications in special circumstances - email us and we will explain.
You are also welcome to phone us on our UK number at +442032396366 or South African number at +027 12 7435000
, Police Clearance Certificate