Comply Con will assist your organization to respond positively to the Act, thus;
- Audit to be conducted in order to know possible hazards and comply with the legislation
- Training all your staff to understand the Act.
- Constitutional implications of the Act.
- Establishment of all important actions of the Act within the workplace.
- Ensuring a proper run of the OHS within the workplace environment.
- Assist with proper legal appointments in terms of the Act.
- Develop OHS system (programme) that will be easily managed and understood by every employee.
- Making sure that all new employees are trained and being informed of any kind of the deviation and safety measures at the work place before they can start working at the premises.
- Making OHS an integral part of every division at your organization.
- Making sure that any contractor or supplier (e.g. cleaning company, Renovation Company etc) complies with OHS specifications before the company can contract them.
- Making sure that not only employees of the company are conversant with the rules and regulations of the ACT but also the visitors are being informed of those rules and regulations.
- Get management and general staff buy in.
- Making OHS very exciting so that employees can fully cooperate by means of creating floors competitions.
- Assist in internal SHE audit and inspection.
- Assist in evacuation procedures.
- Advice SHE committee and executive managers.
- Create awareness to the entire company’s employees by means of internal newsletter and divisional meetings.
Comply Con believes in transferring skill to its clients. This will be evident when given the opportunity to do work in your company in any form either training, audit, inspection or any other OHS related work. All our trainings are of practical nature. The candidates get to implement what they have learned without any hesitation.
Qoute” If you train people properly, they won't be able to tell a drill from the real thing. If anything, the real thing will be easier”.
- Assistance to implement any of the recognized SHE systems.
- Risk identification and assessment (SHE)
- Identify and assessment of Hygiene stressors.
- Health safety and environmental program STANDARTS development.
- SHE systems Audit (evaluation).
- SHE compliance Audit and progress report.
- Ergonomic assessment.
- Emergency plans.
- Policy development.
- Appointment letters development.
- Corrective Actions.
- Disaster Management Plan
- Environmental Plan
- Safety file
- Safety plan
Important: We can co-ordinate your Health and Safety system for you by spending a few days per month on your premises.
- Office Health and Safety course.
- Health and Safety Representatives course.
- Point of operations and Risk assessment course.
- Safe work procedure course.
- Legislative Compliance for Management course.
- Hazard Identification and Risk assessments course.
- Incident and accident investigations course.
- Know the OHS ACT course.
- Awareness course.
- Provide customer tailored SHE induction training.