Foetal Heart Rate Monitor With LCD Screen - Doppler
Audio Surveillance, Surveilance Equipment
· LCD Screen with Heart Rate Display
· For Expecting Mothers & Fathers
· Fathers! Missed a scan? Listen to your baby’s heart rate anytime, anywhere?
· Can Be Used -Home & Anywhere
· Pocket Size - taken with when Travelling
· Record Your Unborn Child’s Heart Rate
· Enjoy the divine pleasure of listening to your child’s heart rate anywhere!
· You and your family can bond with your unborn baby at home!
The Baby Sound Foetal Doppler is a safe and easy to use device that has been specially designed for use at home, allowing pregnant women to listen to their unborn baby's heart beat, movements and hiccups from as early as 10 to12 weeks.
It is suitable for expectant mother to carry out regular checks on her baby in between routine hospital checks. It can not only reduce the expectant mother’s anxiety but also allow other members of the family to listen to the baby heartbeat.
This portable device is also suitable for obstetricians, midwives and pregnant women. It can connect to a computer, CD or Type to record the baby heart sound and share your baby’s heart beat with family and friends via email.
The Baby Sound integrates a single chip CPU, LCD display and our accurate arithmetic software, it can display the baby’s heart rate and it is very convenient to get the baby’s accurate heart rate.
It uses 2 AAA size batteries (alkaline or chargeable)
Feature and Technical Specification:
1. All in one design.
2. The probe and main units integrated together
3. High sensitive Doppler probe
4. Crystal clear sound
5. Low power consumption
6. Compact and light
7. Ergonomic design
8. Easy to use
9. Heart Rate Display (LCD)
10. Automatic Display Freezing After removal from the body
11. Heart Rate Range 50-240 bpm
12. Accuracy (+, -) 2 or 2%
13. Ultrasound Frequency 2MHz
14. Ultrasound Intensity <10mW/cm2
15. Output Headset with Volume Control
16. Double Audio Output sockets for Headset
17. Power Supply: 1.5V Battery *2 (Type: AAA)
18. Sensitivity From 10 - 12 weeks
19. PC Interface cable
20. Battery Life >360 minutes
EN ISO 13485: 2003 compliant Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
Dimensions: (L) 110 * (W) 55 * (H) 16 mm
WEIGHT: 80g (with 2 AAA batteries)
LCD DISPLAY: 25*14 mm
Inside The Box:
Baby Sound B unit
1 Recording Cable
1 year warranty
Tips that will make the use of this fatal Doppler easier:
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats.
- During the first stages of the pregnancy place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.
- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general purpose Gel.
, Surveilance Equipment