Building Insurance is the cost-effective way of making sure the immovable structures you own, or are responsible for, are properly protected.
We offer extensive cover for all permanent fixtures, fittings and improvements, with 24-hour emergency assistance and automatic inflation-linked yearly adjustments.
Cover includes your buildings’ walls, roofs, windows, driveways and roads, patios, underground pipes and cables.
Your buildings are protected against:
- Fire, explosions and earthquakes
- Acts of nature (wind, thunder, lightning, storms, hail, floods and snow)
- Bursting and overflowing of geysers and water pipes
- Malicious damage
- Power surges
- Public water and electricity connections
- Alterations and additions
- Fixtures and fittings being temporarily removed
- Fire brigade charges
- The costs incurred in order to comply with public authorities’ requirements