Building Insurance

By: Psiber Insurance Brokers  03-25-2010
Keywords: Building Insurance, Personal Insurance

Building insurance covers the immovabel structures on your property, these are all the permanent fixtures, fittings and improvements (such as walls, roofs, your swimming pool, gates and gate motors as well as underground pipes and cables).

Building Insurance inlcludes cover for:

- Fire, explosion and earthquake
- Acts of nature (wind, thunder, storm, hail, flood and snow)
- Bursting and overflowing of geysers and water pipes)
- Power surges
- Theft
- Impact
- Accidental damage
- Alterations and additions
- Fire brigade charges
- Third party liability

Keywords: Building Insurance, Personal Insurance

Contact Psiber Insurance Brokers


Print this page