Visas - Work permits, Permanent Residence, Student Visas, Parent Visas, Business/Investment Visas

By: Network Migration  11-11-2011
Keywords: Visas, Visa Application, Permanent Residency

At Network Migration Services, we can assist you with several visas to either Australia, New Zealand or Canada – there are a few options available and deciding on which visa you may be eligible for is what we can advise on.

Whether you intend on living and working in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, the types of visas available include Work Permits/Work Visas, Permanent Residency Visas, Student Visas, Parent Visas and Business/Investment Visas.

Work permit/visa applications are often time critical and a successful application entails a core component of successful job search. Our visa team will support the prospective employer and the work permit/visa application in terms of advising on documents required and assistance with visa application forms.

Canada, Australia and New Zealand offer Study Visas to students which allows them to study, live and work temporarily. We can assist clients in obtaining these visas as well as advise on which educational institutions are recognised by their country’s immigration authorities.

For parents joining settled families, there are numerous options available for migration to Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Please contact us or complete our assessment form to discuss your individual circumstances.

Our Business Visa Consultants have a wealth of knowledge and experience in preparing a business visa application for Australia, Canada or New Zealand. The Business Visa Team will assist you with writing a business plan, advise on winding up your business here in South Africa and giving you information on business opportunities that are available to you in the country you are relocating to. They will also refer you to professional service partners in legal, tax, accounting and related services.

Keywords: Documents Required, Network Migration Services, Parent Visas, Permanent Residency, Visa Application, Visas,

Other products and services from Network Migration


Check list of documents you will require for migration

Remember to notify organisations of your change of address (post office, bank, South African Revenue Services, Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs, Motor Licensing Department, Insurance Companies, stores where you hold accounts, Lawyers/Accountants and family members and friends.