Outsourcing enables a company to operate efficiently and maintains an uninterrupted flow of business objectives.
As a registered labour broker and employer we take care of the employment process and -administration, enforcement of discipline, payroll, and compliance with the statutory requirements such as deduction and payments of PAYE, UIF and the SDL.
Our short and long term contracts are negotiated and structured to suit our clients trading requirements, as well as to accommodate the peaks and troughs of each business cycle. Benefits associated with providing this kind of service include competitive pricing structures, continuity of supply and service levels and dedicated contract supervisors. In addition to skills, experience and character references, when required, we also perform criminal, credit and qualification checks as well as provide the necessary personal protective equipment and uniforms.
- The advantages of supplementing ones workforce through our Organisation
· Reduced Cost: The annual Cost to Company for temporary supplementary workers is lower than that of permanently employed staff.
· Flexibility: Resource deployment to suit known or anticipated workload fluctuations.
· Procedurally Correct: We manage all Labour Issues, Bargaining Council Main Agreement and Legislated Compliances.
· Service: Comprehensive payroll services.
· Quality: Sourcing, screening and qualification verification
Value for Money: Our rates are market related, flexible, LEGAL and cost effective