• Source and Supply
One aspect of the business is to provide our customer with all the equipment for their plant automation and maintenance requirements. In this regard we can source and supply the following:
- ALLEN BRADLEY – Control and automation products and drives
- CUTTlER HAMMER – Standard products, automation and drives
- OMROM – Control and automation products and drives
- CAS – Load cells and load cell indicators
- WEIDMULLER terminals, boxes and interface electronics.
- SEW motors and drives
- Silo’s catering for all requirement
- Karoo type batching plants and all ancillary equipment
- Conveyor systems
• Upgrade and Retrofit
A Common assessment is that customers are required to upgrade machinery as a result of high maintenance cost and loss of productivity. We therefore offer viable solutions by upgrading and retrofitting existing technology with more effective components thereby promoting efficiency and increasing productivity.
• Design and Manufacture
We specialize in designing and manufacturing machines, for construction, materials handling, foundries ect. Established partnerships with suppliers and services providers enable us to create innovative, effective and economical viable solutions.
• C.O.C (Certificate of Compliance)
- We specialize in factory and domestic installations and repair.
- Upgrading and extensions of existing installations
- All aspects of factory maintenance
- All HT and LT reticulation and repair.
• Crane Services
- Repairs on all makes of cranes
- Service and maintenance
- Refurbishment and; new installations
- Load testing
- Oil purification
- Sales and maintenance
• Factory/Plant Automation
Installing and upgrading automation has become a necessity to stay ahead in the demanding productivity and efficiency to remain competitive. We therefore offer a full service on factory automation, from fault finding, upgrading to turnkey automation solutions catering from control to MES systems.
• Installation and commissioning
We can offer a full installation and commissioning service from industrial applications to site establishment and plant erection. All electrical work is certified by a registered master installation electrician, and is carried out by experienced staff. An established partnerships and in-house expertise allows us access to specialized mechanical services ranging from fabrication to plant commissioning.