Health and Safety
Consulting, Occupational Health, Quality Assurance
It is the legal responsibility of the employer to provide the employee a safe workplace that will not be detrimental to his/her safety or health. To this end we can assist our customers with the following.
• Implementation of Occupational Health and safety program in accordance with The Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993. (Legal compliance)
• Occupational health and safety audits/inspections for legal compliance.
• Implementation and audit of OHSAS 18001 Safety Management Program.
• Awareness Training for above.
• Facilitating Certification Audit to above standard.
• Development and implementation of all required documentation such as policies, procedures, legal appointments, risk assessments, planned job observations etc.
• Environmental surveys: Lighting, ventilation, noise, radiation, temperature, exposure to gasses and fumes etc.
• We can facilitate first aid training, fire fighter training, forklift drivers and crane operators training.
• We also supply safety equipment: PPE, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, safety signage, spill kits etc.
• Develop and implement emergency evacuation plans.
, Environmental Consultants
, Environmental Impact Assessment
, Environmental Services
, Iso 14001
, Iso 9000
, ISO 9001
, Occupational Health
, Occupational Health Services
, Quality & Management
, Quality Assurance