Construct LMS has been designed and developed with one primary aim
in mind - building a Learner Management System so adaptable it can be
customised to suit any organisation or institution's e-learning,
content delivery or learner tracking needs, all in one easy to use
- Keep your system secure with username and password access unique to your organisation.
- Complete flexibility in the uploading and management of your courseware.
- Upload either SCORM or non-SCORM compliant courses.
- Maintain control over user access to the system, either by individual or by group.
- Maintain control over user access to your courseware, either by individual or by group.
- Track learner activity and view learner reports at a glance.
- Add, remove or edit user information or accounts quickly and easily.
- Users have access to collaborative facilities such as chat, discussion forums and announcements.
- Upload extra files and templates for learners to use in their activities or assessments after completing their courses.
- Save hours by batch uploading content or user lists at the click of a button.
- Export user-lists and leaner information to Microsoft ® Excel ® spreadsheets.