I am an inky girl at heart – and I say that lightly because I don’t throw every ink I own onto a sheet of paper and call it good. I use my inks to carefully create accents and backgrounds and elements that enhances my design rather than distract from the focal point. Imagine my excitement when I got to play with an old new favourite ink: The Memento Luxe ink pads.
Memento Luxe ink pads is a chalk like pigment ink
- It’s a really wet ink and gives the most amazing effects when stamp with
- It can be used on porous surfaces like fabric and canvas and will be an amazing ink for mixed media projects
- It is quite fast drying depending on the surface but can be heat set
- It’s a great ink for techniques on all kinds of paper types and other surfaces: I tested it on glossy cardstock, glossy photo paper, smooth cardstock, matt cardstock, ribbon, paper and silk flowers and fabric and I loved all the different effects I could achieve
- Because it is a pigment ink and will stay wet for a while, you can also emboss it
- This ink also surprisingly loves water, and I could ink a surface and splat it with water and it would create beautiful water drops
So look out for this wonderful and new pigment ink to add to your stash coming soon to your favourite craft and scrapbooking store!