Other than training NDT inspectors, S.A.N.D.E. is able to offer NDT related services which include:
Level III Outside Agency Services
Where companies cannot justify the expense of a permanently employed Level 3 person, they are able to appoint S.A.N.D.E. on an as-required basis to act as their Level 3 agency.
S.A.N.D.E. with its' combined experience is able to assist in NDT related consultancy and trouble-shooting.
S.A.N.D.E. can compile general NDT procedures and technique sheets on request and also specific procedures to suit all code requirements.
If several of your staff members have to be trained simultaneously in specific NDT methods we are able to present courses at a venue of your choice. This significantly lowers the cost per delegate in terms of accommodation, meals, travelling and other out-of-town expenses.
We offer custom made courses for our customers, related to the NDT methods covered by S.A.N.D.E. for example, should you require:-
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging;
- Eddy Current Coating Thickness and Conductivity Measurement;
- Radiographic Interpretation and Evaluation;
- Radiography Safety Courses in preparation for Department Of Health (D.O.H). Safety Examinations (Presented under the auspices of Port Elizabeth Technikon);
- Real Time Radiographic Imaging on your equipment.