• Indoor Installations - Centrifugal fans can overcome the static pressure imposed by external ductwork, allowing the VTL to be installed indoors.
• Low Profile Models– Motors and drives of low profile units are adjacent to the casing section to yield models suitable for use in height sensitive installations.
• Centrifugal Fan - Centrifugal fans have inherently low sound characteristics.
• Single Air Inlet - Sound-sensitive areas can be accommodated by facing the quiet blank-off panel to the sound-sensitive direction.
• Attenuation - For extremely sound sensitive applications, factory designed tested/rated sound attenuation is available for both the air intake and discharge.
Low Energy Consumption
• Evaporative Cooling Equipment - Minimizes the energy consumption of the entire system because it provides lower condensing water temperatures. Owners save money while conserving natural resources and reducing environmental impact.
• Motors - VFD duty motors are standard and Premium Efficiency Motors are available as an option.
Low Installed Cost
• Support - All models mount directly on two parallel I-beams and ship complete with motors and drives factory-installed and aligned.
• Modular Design – All models without intake or discharge accessories ship in one piece to minimise field installing time.
• Internal Access - The interior of the unit is easily accessible for adjusting the float valve, cleaning the strainer or flushing the basin.
Reliable Year-Round Operation
• V-Belt Drive - The fans, motor, and drive system are located outside of the moist discharge airstream, protecting them from moisture, condensation and icing. Backed by a five-year fan drive and motor warranty, these units are suitable for year-round operation.
Long Service Life
• Materials of Construction - Various materials are available to meet the corrosion resistance, unit operating life, and budgetary requirements of any project.