1. One of our expert designers will visit you at your home.
We’ll gather information about what you want to accomplish. What
do you want the space to look like? How will the pool be used? Then
we’ll measure the yard, consider the location for sunlight and
usability, and make sure that you understand all of the available
options. In this initial consultation, we listen carefully so that we
can seamlessly incorporate your dreams and your vision into an elegant
and functional backyard oasis.
2. Within two weeks, your custom design will be completed and ready for review.
Using blue prints and an advanced 3D modeling design software,
you’ll actually be able to see what your new pool will look like in
amazing detail. You’ll also be able to discuss and decide on further
options, details, and features.
3. Once you decide to move forward, we can immediately begin to schedule the building phase of your new pool.
As we help you through the permitting process, our representatives
will schedule a “pre-construction meeting” with you so that you know
exactly what to expect over the next few months. We can do this
meeting in your house or our office….. wherever is most convenient and
comfortable for you.
4. We will begin to engineer your custom pool with meticulous detail.
We will start by grading and excavating, or digging out the site.
We’ll also perform any necessary demolition during this phase. After
the site has been excavated, we will install the reinforncing steel, or
rebar. Then all of the plumbing and electrical work will be completed
before the pool goes through an initial inspection.
5. Your pool will be sprayed with a concrete-like substance known as gunite.
This usually takes between one and two weeks to cure, or dry.
After the gunite has cured, we will install the coping and tile.
6. We will complete all of the masonry work.
If you have chosen to include features like custom walls, rock
features, waterfalls, a bar-b-que or a fireplace, they will be built or
installed during this phase of construction.
7. The deck of your pool will be installed.
It usually takes two weeks to prepare the deck and one week to
install the decking. Then your pool will go through another inspection.
Any options such as gates, fences, or alarms will also be installed
8. Finally, your pool will be plastered.
This is one of the last phases of construction. It will usually only take one day to plaster your pool.
9. Fill your new pool with water!
When the plaster phase is complete, your pool will finally be
ready to be filled with water. Now it's time to call your friends and
family so you can have a pool party to celebrate!