HR, Payroll and Finance Solutions
Synergia HR, Payroll and Finance Solutions
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Accounting Services
We offer HR solutions that can be designed to suit your requirements; including:
• HR and Labour Relations support to assist employees and managers.
• Recruitment services, to assist with sourcing and screening candidates, including reference checks, offer negotiations and offer letters to ensure a good match to your business.
• Drafting of Employment Contracts and the design of Induction and Onboarding processes to ensure new starters are issued with employment documentation, which is aligned to your strategy and values as an employer, whilst communicating work performance criteria and addressing frequently asked employment questions
• General employment practice compliance and administration, which includes maintaining employee files, job descriptions, and other statutory requirements.
• Labour relations support around employee discipline, chairing of disciplinary hearings, representation at CCMA and labour relations consultation and advice. We are also able to work with you to proactively identify potential HR or labour issues and take the necessary steps to mitigate risk.
• Performance Management system design and implementation, which can include management training on how to document performance issues and give constructive feedback.
• HR Policies and Procedures design and implementation, or reviewing and updating of your existing policies.
• Training and Development programs designed to ensure continued growth and productivity of your employees.
• Administration of other HR programs and processes that will maximize employee productivity and return on investment.
• Employment Equity design and implementation of EE plans, completion of EE reports and development of EE policies
We offer Payroll solutions to suit your requirements; including:
• Processing and capturing of payroll information, including hours worked, statutory deductions, bonus calculations, increments and other ad-hoc payments.
• Set-up and processing of new, existing and discharged employees.
• Commission, bonus and incentive administration and payment management
• Leave administration, control and forfeiting
• Bank transfers
• Tax certificates
• Advice on structuring and legal compliance of employee remuneration structures
• Maintenance of the payroll systems
• Costing, reporting and salary journal information
• Resolution of payroll queries
• Record-keeping, including personnel files
• Employment Equity linking and workforce profile reporting
We offer Financial solutions that suit your requirements; including:
Monthly accounting and Bookkeeping services
• Processing of debtors invoices, credit notes, receipts and reconciliation
• Processing of creditors invoices, debit notes, payments and reconciliation.
• Bank reconciliation. Maintenance of your fixed asset register and depreciation journals.
• Maintenance and reconciliation of the general ledger.
• Performance of month-end tasks and period roll-over
Management Accounting and Financial statement preparation
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of monthly financial statements
• Preparation of other monthly reports
• Assist in preparation for statutory audits
• income tax registration
• VAT registration
• PAYE registration
• submission of tax returns for individuals and business
• tax clearance certificate
• tax directives
• SARS objections
• tax exemption
• tax refunds
• tax planning and advice
• Training your accountants or bookkeepers
• Business plans and budgeting
• Temporary assignments
• Part-time assistant to your accountant
Accounting & Bookkeeping
, Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
, Accounting & Tax Services
, Accounting Services
, Employment Contracts
, EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
, Financial Statements
, Human Resource Management
, Labour Law
, Labour Relations
, Payroll Services
, Skills Development
, Tax Accounting
, Tax Services
, Training and Development