MTHO Financial Services (Pty) Ltd
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services, Payroll, tax preparation
Our Payroll Outsourcing Service includes:
• Processing of monthly, weekly or bi-weekly input which can be sent to us by a various methods such as email, fax, excel, time and attendance files, etc.
• Calculation of all statutory deductions and company contributions such as Tax(P.A.Y.E), UIF, SDL and other bargaining council deductions based on information provided by the client.
• Quality checking of all input and statutory deductions and company contributions.
• Printing of variance reports to enable the client to confirm that the financials are in order. Once the client is satisfied we produce all of the statutory reports such as the EMP201, UIF submission documents and interface files, payslips, third party reports and other customized reports required by the client.
• Payments of employee’s nett salaries are done electronically in a batch file.
• Monthly preparation and submission of EMP201 return for PAYE, SDL and UIF.
• Preparation and submission of any bargaining council submission if client belongs to a bargaining council.
• Preparation and assistance in making third party payments.
• Integration of payroll data with the client’s accounting system.
• Tax advice when required.
• Assistance in salary structuring and planning.
• Guaranteed security and retention of employee’s payroll info for a minimum of five years.
• Allows organizations to focus on their core company objectives.
• Reduces costs of payroll department.
• Avoid penalties for non submission to legislative bodies such as SARS.
• Improve accuracy and ensure timely payroll outsourcing.
• Efficiency in payroll processing from skilled specialists.
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
, business bookkeeping
, Payroll Services
, tax preparation