Spine Board - Plastic
Emergency & Trauma Equipment
Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies, Rescue Equipment
Boasting a unique design infrastructure and technological expertise, the
E T E one piece moulded plastic back board provides a range of benefits including ease of use, maximum immobilization and patient safety.
• Angled edges for assisted log rolling;
• Tapered design follows body contours ensuring easy maneuverability in confined spaces;
• Pre-stressed for additional weight carrying capabilities;
• Non-slip mild grain surface;
• Ten large gripping handles ensuring secure grip with or without protection gloves;
• Fourteen individual strapping slots for immobilization straps;
• Additional mounting slots for securing of head immobilization device;
• Two vertical slots enabling the secure fastening of the head immobilization device base pad;
• Recessed strapping area underneath board preventing chaffing of head immobilization securing straps;
• Recovery line securing holes at head and foot of board assisting in abnormal rescue operations;
• Buoyant for water rescue. Additional flotation strips may be inserted.
• X-ray translucent;
• Designed to fit inside standard basket stretcher;
• High resistance to fluids, chemicals and temperature;
• Various colours available;
• Customer generated identification numbers may be permanently moulded into the board for future identification purposes.
, Medical Equipment
, Medical Supplies
, Rescue Equipment