With the ,
all digital data can be archived easy and fast on microfilm for long
term preservation. Ideal for long-term archiving of especially valuable
artwork and documents. Zeutschel’s archive writers convert digital
files to 16mm or 35mm film. JPEG, TIFF and PDF files are converted to
film in B&W, greyscale or colour.
- Maximum 81 MegaPixel optical resolution
- For all standard files (for example TIFF, JPEG, JP2, PDF)
- High resolution microfilm – B&W, greyscale (halftone) or colour
- Color enhancement due to integrated ICC conform color managment
- Highest productivity
- Wide range of image processing tools for perfect file conversion in batch mode
- Easy operation
- Film capacity up to 600m
- 16/35 rollfilm, landscape and portrait
- Automatic fade-in of the meta data.
General: with the ArchiveWriter OP 500 all digital data can be archived easy and fast on microfilm for long term preservation.
Applications: preservation of all native digital data (CAD, e-Mail, Word, Excel, etc.) and digitized data (scanned documents, images etc.).
Formats: all standard file-formats in b&w, grey scale and color, e.g. TIFF, TIFF LZW, JPG, JP2, BMP, PDF, JPM, GIF etc.
Microfilm: roll film b&w, half tone and color,16 & 35 mm on reels 30,5 m (100 ft).
Image enhancement: integrated ICC conform color management.
Resolution: up to 11520 x 7200 pixel on 16 & 35 mm roll film (81 million pixel).
Production speed: up to 1200 images / h.
Color quality: 36 bit RGB color depth.
Find out more on the