The Kodak i30 simplex scanner offers easy setup and integration, speed of up to 25
pages per minute, and a USB 2.0 interface for quick image transfer.
Plus you get great image quality with Perfect Page scanning, a Kodak
Perfect Page with iThresholding: Advanced image processing from
Kodak that allows you to scan even poor-quality documents at full speed
and get exceptional images. Boosts productivity by virtually
eliminating the need to rescan or change settings
- The smart touch feature enables you to select the right scanning
application for the job. With touch of a button, scan documents to:
file, e-mail, printers, other desktop applications that support TIFF,
JPEG, RTF, PDF and searchable PDF
- Feature-rich bundled software makes it easy to maximize
productivity right out of the box. Includes: KODAK Capture Software,
Lite, easily upgradeable to the full version of Capture Software,
READIRIS Pro Corporate Edition provides multi-page optical character
recognition (OCR) and direct scanning to searchable PDF files.
And bundled ISIS and Kodak-developed TWAIN drivers deliver speedy system integration.
- Brightness and contrast control: Customize color output to fit your application.
- Recommended Daily Volume: 1,000 pages per day
- VRS compatible for more imaging options.
- Flexible Electronic Color Dropout: Suppress non-critical red, green
or blue background to improve forms processing. Reliable multi-feed
detection for better scanning productivity.
- Reliable multi-feed detection for better scanning productivity.
Find out more on the