The future of your company rests on decisions made today. And making sure you have leaders who can consistently make the best talent decisions is critical to ensuring tomorrow's success. This is where Gratech steps in to assist you.
What really matters to YOU are results and we are proud of the track record we've established with our clients.
Today's HR departments require a new direction to drive down their costs, while still increasing the speed, visibility, flexibility and quality of their results.
Gratech constantly seeks more reliable and cost effective E-Recruitment solutions to manage our clients recruitment processes by:
- reducing recruitment costs,
- reaching a wider range of candidates around the clock
- managing large volumes of CVs together with the ability to more effectively populate, manage and utilise talent pools
- Faster recruitment cycle with a global reach
- Alumni networking - Tracking of former employees to use as referral sources or potential re-hires
- Integration with online Job Portals e.g. Careerjunction and Social sites like LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, Jigsaw, Flickr, etc
- Web search tools - that allows us to search for talent all over the internet e.g. via chat sites
- Referral strategies
- Gratech is a multi-disciplined agency who believes in partnering with skillful people to empower our clients, candidates and ourselves
- Social media Integration - Social media driven recruitment strategy to both seek talent and advertise opportunities.
Disability Strategy & access to disabled candidates on a National basis
Disability Strategies for Clients:
- Access & Facilities Audit
- Audit Report
- Sensitisation Workshops
- Disability strategies, implementation & Recruitment
Access to disabled candidates on a National basis.
Gratech has established a holistic disability strategy to ensure its clients are provided with the necessary resources to allow full disability integration into the workplace.
Due to stereotyping and ignorance, employees with disabilities are typically placed in low-profile, low-growth and entry positions in the workplace. People with disabilities however, are people with abilities, equally capable of and eligible for a wide range of positions and occupations just as people without disabilities.
Inclusive recruitment practices can assist in bringing people with disabilities into the workplace. With this in mind, we define both client and consultant responsibilities at each stage of the process.
Our goal is to streamline and add value to every step of the recruitment process, from sourcing competent people with disabilities in line with their aspirations and abilities and assisting our clients to achieve a culture of human rights and connectedness.
We have partnered with a number of NGOs catering for people with disabilities including the QuadPara Association of South Africa and The National Council for Persons with Physical Disabilities in SA.
These working partnerships ensure that Gratech Recruitment clients are closely networked & have direct access to Disabled personnel on a national basis.
Our industry partner in the up-skilling and recognition of individuals via bursaries, learnerships and RPL programs.
We are proud Members of the Association of Personnel Service Organisations (APSO), the Recruitment Industry Representative Body. We proudly uphold APSO's code of ethics and professional standards of business. All our consultants have completed the APSO Examination and attend training and professional development on a continuous basis
| THE BEST WAY WELLNESS CLINIC ()|
Gratech recognises that everyone has different needs depending on their situation. Some may prefer a self-help route, while others will choose informed advice from a professional. There are many ways to assist employees and one option is the implementation of an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) & another option is a Wellness Programme.
With a passion to help individuals in the workplace make informed career, wellness and development decisions, Gratech has formed a partnership with The Best Way's Wellness clinic which offers the following confidential services:
Employee Assistance Programme
- Coaching & Career management
Because an outsourced party is utilized, employees can be confident knowing that they are getting help without worrying about the stigma that may be associated with seeking assistance. Gratech is a multi-disciplined agency who believes in partnering with skillful people to empower our clients, candidates and ourselves.
- Stop Smoking
- Substance Abuse
- Healthy lifestyle & eating plans
The Confederation of Associations in the Private Employment Sector (CAPES) is a section 21 company, an industry association representing the interests of the Temporary Employment Services (TES) industry.
South African Women Entrepreneurs' Network SAWEN is a South African National network that facilitates and monitors the socio-economic advancement of women entrepreneurs and their positive impact on the country's economy.
- Intelligence Software is our Recruitment Database & Contact Management system technology partner of choice.
- International Software Company which provides 24 hour emergency technical support
- On line training, data transfer and comprehensive ongoing support & upgrades
- Social sites integration
- Engages all parties involved in the recruitment process.
- Sophisticated report management due to the level of data available, including real time reporting.
- Reduction in recruitment costs as more efficient and rely less and less on traditional advertising routes and practices.
- Specialist or highly skilled positions are more easily filled based on combined e-recruitment network.
- Able to reach a much wider pool of candidates than available via traditional methods of advertising.
|SOCIAL NETWORKING |
Gratech embraces social networking and messaging media to engage with and attract the type of skill we need and want.
Employers Mutual Protection Service IS South Africa's oldest screening and vetting company established in South Africa in 1981, specializing in "Workforce Integrity Solutions".
- ITC checks
- Qualification checks
- Criminal checks
- ID verification
- Employment confirmation
- Intermediary for psychometric assessments
|AFISwitch - Automated Fingerprint Integrated System|
The new Criminal fingerprint checks can be conducted at our office by our AFISwitch trained and accredited consultants
|Labour Relations Services|
- Labour law
- On line HR & Labour Law archives
- Access to 24 hour Labour lawyers
|QUADPARA ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA|
QASA - QuadPara Association of South Africa is a co-ordinating, policy-making, governing and supporting organisation. The Association strives to prevent spinal cord injury, as well as protect and promote the interests of people with mobility impairments by formulating a national policy and strategy, to develop and ensure the full potential and quality of their lives.
|NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES|
The National Council for Persons with Physical Disabilities in South Africa was established in 1939 and since then played an enormous role in the rendering of services, the establishment of job creation projects as well as care centres for adults and children with disabilities nationwide. It has grown into one of the biggest organisations rendering services to persons with disabilities in South Africa.