GLS Consulting | Stellenbosch | South Africa | Our Technology - sewsan
Storm Water, Water Distribution, Water Distribution System
- Effect of water infiltration, storm water ingress and leakage of the water distribution system can be considered.
- Peaks in the flow are attenuated due to the fact that peak flows from different sources arrive out of phase at the same point.
- Bottlenecks are identified by the program and optimal remedial measures can be planned.
- The computer model can be calibrated against measured real hydrographs.
- Detailed plan books can be generated from the model.
- It integrates with IMQS management information viewer.
- Sewsan is continually being further developed and maintained in South Africa by GLS Software for a local and international client base. The engineers of GLS Consulting are well familiar with local and international requirements and are personally involved in projects from their inception to completion using the software.
, Water Distribution
, Water Distribution System