Georgetown Shopping Centers, Washington DC- Georgetown Inn- DC Shopping Mall District
Malls, Upscale Boutiques
| || || |
|Boasting hundreds of exquisite boutiques and stores, the colorful and diverse Georgetown shopping district is truly
unique. The Georgetown Inn places you in the heart of this vibrant, energetic locale. Expand your wardrobe with the
chic, trendy offerings of Coach, Kenneth Cole, Banana Republic, and Urban Outfitters. Update your reading list by
visiting Barnes & Noble or a charming local used bookstore. Get new home improvement ideas during a visit to Pottery
Barn. From designer clothing to fine foods, a fantastic variety of Georgetown DC shopping centers, boutiques, antique
stores, and more is only minutes away.
Georgetown shopping is but one of the many downtown destinations for bargain browsers and big name hunters alike. From charming souvenir stores to giant suburban malls, you'll discover a colorful variety of shops catering to every desire. Browse the upscale boutiques of the Mazza Gallerie and Pentagon City. Travel to Northern Virginia to sample the bargains and luxury items of Potomac Mills and Tysons Corner. Or for a more playful experience, visit the outdoor vendors at the National Mall for trinkets that commemorate DC life and politics. Once you've hit all the Georgetown DC shopping malls, try any of these spots on for size.
- Banana Republic (3200 M Street)
- Coach (3259 M Street)
- Diesel (1249 Wisconsin Avenue)
- Gap (1258 Wisconsin Avenue)
- JCrew (3222 M Street)
- Ralph Lauren (1249 Wisconsin Avenue)
- Steve Madden (3109 M Street)
- Urban Outfitters (3111 M Street)
- Sephora (3065 M Street)
- Pottery Barn (3077 M Street)
- BCBG (3210 M Street)
- Zara (1234 Wisconsin Avenue)
- Barnes and Noble (3040 M Street)
- Anthropolgie (3222 M Street)
- Barney's (3040 M Street)
- Blue Mercury (3059 M Street)
- Kate Spade (3061 M Street)
- Lacoste (3146 M Street)
- Godiva Chocolatier (3222 M Street)
- Lush (3066 M Street)
- Dean & Deluca (3276 M Street)
- APPLE Store (1229 Wisconsin Avenue NW)
- Rag and Bone (3067 M street NW)
- Michael Kors (3103 M St. NW)
- Jack Willis (1079 Wisconsin Avenue NW)
- United Colors of Benetton (1200 Wisconsin Avenue NW)
- Brooks Brothers (3077 M Street NW)
A tradition of excellence, in the heart of it all - The Georgetown Inn offers sophisticated, stylish atmosphere just steps from the best Georgetown shopping malls, restaurants, attractions, and nightlife. Book your reservations online today for our
- 7th Street NW - This downtown area boasts department stores such as Hecht's
and H&M, as well as an up-and-coming art district.
- Dupont Circle - Perhaps Washington, DC's best collection of art galleries and import shops.
- The National Mall - A souvenir lover's dream, boasting a colorful array of street vendors.
- Union Station - Showcasing dozens of stores selling Americana-themed gifts as well as upscale items.
- Mazza Gallerie - Boasting a variety of boutiques centering on fashion and jewelry.
- Pentagon City - Houses 160 shops, including Macy's and Nordstrom
- Tysons Corner - Situated in Virginia, just west of the Beltway, this enormous
shopping complex features more than 250 stores.
- Potomac Mills - Only a half-hour drive south of DC, this outlet mall has 250 stores
and draws more tourists and tour buses than Williamsburg and other Virginia historic sites.
| || |
, Upscale Boutiques