What does NAPPI stand for?
National Pharmaceutical Product Index (NAPPI CODE)
What does this code mean?
The NAPPI code is a unique coding system (identifier) for medicines, surgical or consumable products and medical procedures which allows you the consumer to claim a rebate / refund from your medical aid.
MediKredit has over the years undertaken to facilitate the adoption of NAPPI (National Pharmaceutical Product Interface) as a national electronic standard on behalf of the South African healthcare industry.
The Nappi code therefore:
- Is a recognised medical aid product code
- Enables you to apply for reimbursement from a medical aid scheme, but is not a guarantee of reimbursement
Does FutureLife have a Nappi Code?
Yes FutureLife has a Nappi Code, it is found on the back of our pack on the bottom right hand corner. Our Nappi code is 712719 – 001.
Why does FutureLife Qualify for a Nappi Code?
FutureLife is high in erergy, high in protein, has 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals and contains Moducare.
What does this mean for you the consumer?
It means that your medical aid might reimburse your FutureLife. The reimbursement will come out of your medical savings plan.
Please make contact with them and submit the FutureLife Nappi code.
We would like to stress that the reimbursement of your purchase is dependant on your medical aid providers terms.
How do you claim?
- Purchase Futurelife from any pharmacy or retailer outlet as per normal.
- Keep the invoice.
- Write the Nappi code on the invoice
- Sumbit the invoice to your medical aid within 3 months of purchase