Clothing, manufacturing, Clothing Products
BENEFITS TO USING GREENGOLD OVERALLS
• FLYING YOUR COLOURS: In the Greengold way, the whole garment we make for you becomes your company image. We incorporate your unique corporate colour’s into the garment thus making your garment the Primary focus of your companies image. The uniform can be readily seen by your target market a long distance away. More so even than the traditional pocket sized company logo which, being much smaller, cannot compete with the whole garment for size and image effect.
• YOUR LOGO: Traditionally, a pocket sized company logo was all that distinguished the Company and advertised the company’s image. The way we design your image makes the garment colour and styling your first image impression and the logo is there as a secondary back-up.
• COLOUR-CODING: Free colour coding using a standard range of 18 available fabric colours. Garment colours are customized (for free) to suit your company logo – this allows a standard, mundane overall to stand out above the rest and become part of your brand
• QUANTITIES: We do not impose minimum manufacturing quantities on any client. Smaller orders are treated as sampling orders so everyone gets a chance at having a crack at improving their company image, no matter how big or small they are.
• FIT SPECIFICATIONS: All our garments are based on a generous specification resulting in a fuller, more comfortable garment cut.
• DIRECT FROM FACTORY: You will be buying directly from the manufacturer – no outsourcing and no middle man means you save money and have shorter lead times.
• EMBROIDERY: We have our own in-house Embroidery departments, which means quicker turn-around times and lower prices.
• PRINTING: We have our own in-house Digital Printing Department which results in us being able to provide any quantity of printing required, and you are not subjected to print-run minimums.
• TRIMS: We utilize the highest quality zippers, elastics, buttons and threads in our garments.
• FABRIC WEIGHT: We offer as a standard product a thicker 240gm weight material, where most other imported products are utilizing lighter 190gm weight.
• DURABILTY: As a result, our Work-wear range is generally more durable when compared directly to other similar products on the market.
• FABRIC COMPOSITION: We utilize as a standard a Cotton Polyester Blend thus retaining excellent colour-fastness to light properties due to the dyeaffinity of Polyester, whilst the Cotton content remains cool, moisture absorbent, and comfortable to wear.
• STITCHING: All of our work-wear is triple stitched where possible, on the shoulders, armholes, chest panels, back panels and side-seams to increase durability.
• THREAD: All work-wear is stitched using thicker, highly durable quality thread, sourced from local manufacturers.
• PAIRING SIZES: Jacket and pants can be different sizes of your choice. Usually when you buy a certain size jacket the pants is always 2 sizes smaller (e.g. A size 48 jacket comes with a 42 pants). We cut and manufacture specifically to your staffs waist and chest measurements.
• FULLY CUSTOMIZED: We can add any extra customization to your overalls…the only limit is your imagination!
• STYLING OPTIONS
- Ventilated Mesh in areas of the garment requiring breathability
- ¾ length work-suit Pants
- Short Sleeved Overalls
- Pen/Pencil Pockets
- Velcro Closures
- Re-Enforced Crutch Section
- Extra loops for Tools or Keys
- Adding of Reflective Tape
- We can make almost any alteration to suit your needs!
, Clothing Products
, Protective Clothing
, Safety Clothing
, WORK WEAR