90 X 500mg Black Pepper Swart Swart Peper & Turmeric Borrie Caps.
All the Health benefits of Black Pepper and Turmeric
Improve Digestion and Promote Intestinal HealthBlack pepper (Piper nigrum)stimulates the taste buds in such a way
that an alert is sent to to the stomach to increase hydrochloric acid secretion,
thereby improving digestion. Hydrochloric acid is necessary for the digestion of
proteins and other food components in the stomach. When the body's production of
hydrochloric acid is insufficient, food may sit in the stomach for an extended
period of time, leading to heartburn or indigestion, or it may pass into the
intestines, where it can be used as a food source for unfriendly gut bacteria,
whose activities produce gas, irritation, and/or diarrhea or constipation.
Black pepper has long been recognized as a carminitive, (a substance
that helps prevent the formation of intestinal gas), a property likely due to
its beneficial effect of stimulating hydrochloric acid production. In addition,
black pepper has diaphoretic (promotes sweating), and diuretic
(promotes urination) properties.
Black pepper has demonstrated impressive antioxidant and antibacterial
effects--yet another way in which this wonderful seasoning promotes the health
of the digestive tract. And not only does black pepper help you derive the most
benefit from your food, the outer layer of the peppercorn stimulates the
breakdown of fat cells, keeping you slim while giving you energy to burn.
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.