1. Why will a CC/COMPANY be de-registerd?
The most common reason for a CC/COMPANY being de-registered is for non compliance towards annuals returns. When annual returns are not submitted over a period of time CIPRO/CIPC will come to the conclusion that the CC/COMPANY is not in business anymore and de-register the CC/COMPANY.
2. What does it mean if a CC/COMPANY is de-registered?
In essence the CC/COMPANY is removed from CIPRO's database and are not allowed to trade any further under the registered name or number. Bank accounts can be frozen etc. The status of the CC/COMPANY will also reflect as "DEREGISTRATION FINAL"
3. Can a CC/COMPANY that has been de-registered be restored?
By completing the online form below the CC/COMPANY will be restored. The status of the CC/COMPANY will be changed from "DEREGISTRATION FINAL" to "IN DEREGISTRATION PROCESS"
4. What must still be done after the the CC has been restored?
All outstanding annual returns with CIPRO/CIPC must be brought up to date together with payment of the prescribed fees. As soon as this has been done the CC/COMPANY status will change form "IN DEREGISTRATION PROCESS" to "IN BUSINESS"
5. Where can I submit annual returns for a CC/COMPANY?
6. What happens if I fail to submit annual returns after the CC/COMPANY has been restored?
If annual returns are not lodged within a few weeks after the CC/COMPANY has been restored the CC/COMPANY will be de-registered again.
7. Are the any other costs involved?
The fee of R450 is all inclusive (CIPRO/CIPC fees included) This fee is for restoration of a CC/COMPANY only,and obviously it doesn't include the fees for annual returns as explained in point 3 above.
8. How long does the process take?
The process will be completed within 48 hours from your order and payment being received.
You have to be a registered user to submit the online application form below.
Registration is free and will take 1 minute.
(Please ignore this message if you are already logged in)
RESTORE A DE-REGISTERED CC/COMPANY WITHIN 48 HOURS.
RE-INSTATE A CLOSE CORPORATION (CC) or COMPANY
If a CC/COMPANY has been de-registered recently due to annual return non-compliance you can re-instate the CC/COMPANY by completing the online form below. CC/COMPANY will be re-registered within 48 hours from receiving your order and payment.
and include the CC/COMPANY's full registered name and registration number. We will advise on the status within 24 hours.
1. How does it work? Step 1 - fill in the form belowStep 2 - pay the R450 online via credit card or any other method.
We will send confirmation that the CC/COMPANY has been restored as well as info on oustanding returns within 48 hours from receiving your order and payment.