1. When will I receive the draft CK2 document to be signed?
Within 2 days from submitting your order and payment to us.
2. Who needs to sign the draft CK2 document?
All current members as well as new/resigning members where applicable.
3. Are there any additional costs involved?
No, the fee of R450 is all inclusive.
4. What are the steps to change the CC name and/or principal business?
The new proposed names are send to the Registrar who will test the names for comparative names. The new names must also be in line with the current/new principal business of the CC.
5. Why must I submit 6 names?
The Registrar will test a maximum of six names. If only one name is submitted and not approved there are no other names to test and therefore the name reservation process will need to be started from scracth.
6. How long does the name reservation process take?
Currently 30 working days with CIPRO. This is unfortunately totally in CIPRO's hands. There is nothing we or anyone else for that matter can do, to speed up the process.
7. How long does the amendment process take?
Currently 8 -12 weeks with CIPRO (after name has been approved). This is unfortunately totally in CIPRO's hands. There is nothing we or anyone else for that matter can do, to speed up the process.
8. How will I know when the changes to my CC has been affected?
As soon as we receive the amended founding statement (CK2) from CIPRO your oder status will be updated and the electronic form will be e-mailed to you directly.
9. How do I change the accounting officer of a CC?
We do not render this service as the new accounting officer should be able to assist you with this.
10. Can I still make changes to a CC even though new CC's can't be registered?
Yes, any changes, names, members etc. can still be made to existing CC's.
Registration is free and will take 1 minute.