These retractable fire curtains meet the high standards of the PAS 121 specification and so can used as an alternative to partitions and doors. They are smoke and fire resistant to British Standards and provide 150 minutes of fire integrity and insulation.
This creates a low temperature zone on the safe side of the curtain, allowing people far more time to escape a fire in safety.
Features of our PAS 121 curtains include:
- Built-in electronic circuitary to constantly scan the whole system and the state of the batteries. A buzzer sounds when the batteries are low or power is switched off.
- A gravity fail safe panel that deploys the curtains even if there is no power. A buzzer will sound to tell you that there is no mains power to the system.
- A sensor that detects the presence of an object in the descent path of the barrier and provides an audible signal.
- Audio-visual warnings when the curtain is about to descend.
- Override switches on both sides of the curtain that retract the curtain, pauses for 10 seconds so that occupants can escape and then lowers it again. So simple, even a small child can operate it.
The Smoke and Fire PAS 121 curtain is a complete system, giving you peace of mind knowing that your family and home is fully protected.