Close Corporation, Company and Secretarial Services
• Formation of Close Corporation and Companies – Private, Incorporated and Section 21 Companies
• Amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Preparation of share certificates and maintenance of statutory registers
• Preparation of minutes and special resolutions
• Change of name, registered address of Company or Close Corporation
• Change of Directors or Members
• Annual Returns for Close Corporations and Companies
• Registrations for VAT, PAYE, SDL, UIF, WCA and Income Tax
• Registration for Tax Exemption of Sports Clubs, Recreational clubs and Public benefit organizations
• Preparation of tax returns Company, Individual and Provisional Tax and submission to SARS
• Registration as taxpayers, employers and or application for tax exemption
• Tax Clearances
• Obtaining extensions for submissions of tax returns or for payment of taxes
• Attending to queries from SARS
• Monthly, two-monthly or annual processing of accounting records.
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Completion of statutory returns – VAT, PAYE and WCA
• Set up Systems – Manual & Computerized
• Audit work will be done through an associate firm.
• Pastel Support Sales and Installations
• Management of payroll on computerized system
• Weekly fortnightly and monthly pay slips and reports
• Leave processing and records
• IRP5’s and reconciliation and submission to SARS
Registered tax Practitioner, CIPRO agents and Pastel Value Added Resellers
Fees are calculated as follows
• On an hourly basis at charge-out rate of the person undertaking the work. Depending on your requirements or deadlines imposed by you, it might require work to be carried out at a higher level than usual or outside normal working hours. This will result in increased costs. Rates are available on request
• Or on tariff basis for taxation or Company secretarial services. These rates are available on request.
Terms and conditions
We will only attend to your requests and instructions once full payment of our fees and disbursements is received, or where 30 day account has been approved and payable by debit order. Contact us either by e-mail at
or by telephone on (012) 331 8374 for our banking details should you wish to deposit the fees and disbursements into our bank account and kindly fax the proof of payment with your instruction to us at 086 694 5309.
Should you decide to use our services on a regular and ongoing basis, kindly request a price-list and a credit application form from us.
We undertake the following response and delivery times under normal circumstances, but always subject to the processing times and delays of CIPRO.
• Acknowledgement of receipt of an incoming e-mail or instruction within one working day;
• Preparation of name reservations and lodgment thereof within one working day from date of receipt;
• Preparation and lodgment of new Companies, Close corporations and/or special resolutions within two working days from the date on which all the relevant information and/or documentation have been received by us;
• Lodgment of other Company and Close Corporation forms within one working day from date of receipt;
• Same day confirmation by SMS,e-mail or fax of the results of name reservations, registrations or searches
• Documentation will be mailed to the client by registered mail. On request and at extra cost, documentation can be sent via priority mail. The documentation of new Companies and Close Corporation and the documentation of existing Companies and Close Corporation which contains the Memorandum and Articles of Association or Company Register will always mailed priority mail at the client’s cost for your own protection.