My Payroll Online - Product / Service
Executive Payroll And Administration Outsourcing
The MPO application is web based application, thus ensuring the employer complies with SARS and BCEA requirements as the system are always up-to-date.
There are no registration forms to be completed, no contract or annual licensing fee required.
- Statutory taxes
- Management of employees
- Add your own deduction i.e. Unions, Office tea, Parking, Breakage, etc.
- Add your own payments before or after tax
- Manage Allowances, Medical Aid and Pension Funds, etc.
- Generates payslips (hard copy and/or e-mail)
- The Time and Attendance register will keep track of attendance and labour cost per day (this is additional feature for employers with labour intensive workforce that pays per hour)
- Registering of new employees with UIF (Assist with submitting monthly UIF return to Dept. of Labour electronically)
- Generates standard Employment Contract
- Assists with termination of employees
- UIF report (employee copy after termination)
- Generates Certificate of Service (employee copy after termination)
- Management of overtime
- Management of leave
- Management of loan accounts
- Monthly EMP201 information.
- Monthly UIF returns (hard copy or electronic file format)
- IRP5 / IRP3(a) (hard copy or electronic file format)
- Leave report
- Loan report
- Employees by bank
- Employees by site / department
- Employees by pay periods
- Record keeping (5 years)
- User Set-up allows employers to set-up user accounts that give certain users access to certain levels i.e. Administrator could access all levels while manager could only load pay information but could not change settings or do a pay run.
Contact Executive Payroll And Administration Outsourcing
Print this page