As the number of companies purchasing goods from eshopper grew it became apparent that some of these companies wanted our services to be extended from just supplying IT equipment to installing & managing the equipment. In 2007 eshopper filled this need by introducing onsite expertise to its Durban customers.
Onsite IT Support;
- eshopper is fortunate to have system engineers with many years of experience who are able to access a customer’s needs, and guide our customer in a right direction.
- eshopper will supply, install & manage IT equipment from desktops & servers to peripherals like printers.
- Desktop support on all Microsoft operating system. These include Windows 2000, XP & Vista.
- Supply and installation of fully customised servers to cater for your current and future needs.
- Installation & support of Microsoft Server operating systems from 2000, 2003 including Small business series and the following products;
- ISA Firewall
- Terminal Server
- Anti Virus with centralised management solutions
- Networking infrastructure support (Cabling & network devices)
- Service Level agreements with guaranteed response times for contracted customers
- Remote assistance for contacted customers
- Wide area & VPN configurations
- Data security, advise on backup & recovery strategies
- VOIP inter branch calling & Least cost routing
- Specialists in providing UPS’s to run your equipment for extended periods of time. (From a few minutes to over 24 Hours)
Our Rates - Durban Only
eshopper does not charge a call out fee or for travel within the greater Durban area. If we are called to site or remotely attend to a problem a minimum of 1 hour labour is charged.
Our labour rate is R350.00 per hour (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm excluding public holidays). Support calls outside of normal business hours are charged at R525.00 per hour.
Prices on Labour are VAT Exclusive.