pump, Pump Supply, Pump Supply And Repair
ROTASERVE PUMP SUPPLY AND REPAIR SOLUTIONS Enserve has been reconditioning centrifugal pumps for over 15 years. Our pump repair division is housed under a stand-alone entity called Rotaserve (Pty) Ltd.
The company operates from our Vanderbiljlpark factory, reconditioning pumps for customers throughout Southern Africa. In addtion to the reconditioning services, Rotaserve has anchor pump agencies for Southern Africa.
Bungartz Special Centrifugal Pumps
Rotaserve is the proud agents for Bungartz in South Africa. The Bungartz manufacturing programme includes:
- Shaft sealing arrangements for extreme environments
- Secured dry pit pumps to handle up to 40 bar system pressures at 300º C
- Pumping of gassy, boiling and foaming fluids
- Pumping of fluids in low NSPH and vacuum applications
- Top draining of containers and tankers with high suction inlet conditions
- Pumps with self-acting control units for delivering of filtrates, distillates, condensates and chemical sewage.For further information contact Riaan van der Walt on +27 82 956 0447The Pump Reconditioning Process
- Each pump is individually stripped and inspected by our qualified personnel
- A repair proposal is submitted for customer approval detailing the condition of each component, as well as the
- Repairs are carried out on site or at our service centre in Vanderbijlpark
- Pump removal and replacement can be carried out on request
- Each pump is individually inspected and tested, and can be independantly performance tested on request
- Only original spare parts are used to ensure that the equipment remains standard
- Reverse engineering is carried out only at the customers request
- A complete history of all repairs is kept, including material certification, and spare parts used.
, Pump Supply
, Pump Supply And Repair