/ Mobile Messaging
For application providers having strong relations with mobile operators we manage the entire technical aspects of the messaging agreement. We handle SMSC, UCP, SMPP or CIMD connectivity while you retain the commercial aspect of the agreements.
- Obtain most cost efficient messaging process through one single platform.
- Increase time to market.
- Access to MACH’s proven outbound and inbound messaging service.
- Technical setup and administration of direct connections to operators.
- Support of all common interfaces (SMPP, UCP, CMID2, HTTP) to connect mobile network operator SMSCs.
- Access any protocol conversion between SMSC and customer platform.
- Receive one technical interface to the mobile operator.
- Obtain support for mobile number portability (MNP).
- Receive 24/7 monitoring of operator connections.
We also provide easy-to-use online administration of connectivity, enabling you to access comprehensive statistics, including log files of both In- and Outbound traffic, as well as the status of all SMSC connections.
For any provider having obtained number ranges MACH activates or enables these ranges for mobile messaging communication.
All signaling, management and communications are handled by our platform. The receiving of SMS will be handled by our SMSC and incoming SMS will be forwarded real-time to your platform.
- Receive SMS from international destinations with minimum effort.
- Get instant access to multiple networks through only one connection
- No management of your own roaming agreements.
Number Range Hosting is the ideal solution for both, corporate and mobile network operators looking at having fast international reach, quick ROI, reducing overall costs, and reducing the complexity of building up their own roaming/interconnect networks.