E-Payslips - E-Mail Connection
EMC's e-payslip solution is an exciting service provided to the payroll department of companies that offers the secure online delivery access
of employee payslips in place of the paper-based version. Instead of the payroll department sending payroll data to be printed and then physically
delivered to all employees, this data is sent securely to EMC where it is generated as an electronic payslip. It looks exactly like the paper-based
payslip and is published onto the payslip Repository Management System (RMS).
Each employee can logon to the RMS and enter a supplied username and password to gain access to view their payslip and other related documents
if required, such as an IRP5. In an environment where not all employees have access to their own or a shared PC, a supervisor can login and print
the employee's payslip.
- Delivery of payslips is immediate as opposed to the paper-based version, which can take up to 72 hours to be delivered;
- Electronic payslips are only accessible to intended employees or an authorised supervisor, as opposed to paper-based versions that can be
misplaced and are easy to intercept and view;
- E-payslips are significantly cheaper that paper-based payslips, especially where expensive payslip forms are utilised in addition to
- The payroll department no longer needs to continually regenerate past payslips, as a history is available on the payslip RMS;
- The payroll department through the RMS manages usernames and passwords internally.