Elite Residences - Services and facilities on Eden Island
Facilities on Eden Island
- Parking - As Eden Island is a motor vehicle-free zone, only golf carts are allowed to drive on the pathways of Eden Island. Thus, all visitors and guests will be provided with free parking on the Island.
- Eden Island VMA offices will assist with check-in and any other requests you may have.
- Gym - situated at the Clubhouse. Opening hours are from 6:45am to 6:45pm Mondays to Fridays and 8am to 12pm on Saturdays.
- Deli - situated at the Clubhouse, is open Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6:00pm and Sundays from 8:00am to 1pm. The Deli stocks a great variety of groceries, from basics such as bread, milk, fruit and vegetables to international cold meats, cheeses and beers. They also stock a variety of world class wines from around the globe, to cater for different tastes.
- Swimming pools - There are two communal swimming pools on Eden Island, one near the apartments and the other at the Clubhouse , which is a flow-over pool with separate kiddies pool .
- Beaches – There are three beaches on the island. Anse Tec Tec with its calm shallow waters, gradually getting deeper, is safe and ideal for the whole family. Anse Bernitier with its granite boulders provides excellent snorkelling for the marine enthusiasts. Anse Benik, the most recently completed beach has a volleyball area which is fully functional. VMA Call Center has 2 Volleyballs which can be signed out for use at any time.