Bank Transfer - payment need to be cleared before any order is released for shipping
Cash on collection - can pay by cash if collected from our premises.
Check/Credit Card Payments
Cash deposits - add R16.50 of total purchase value for charges by the bank for these payments
Regrettably no cheques accepted!
We do now also have a speedpoint for your convenience to process card payments
Electromann SA Banking Details:
Account Name: Electromann SA cc
Bank: FNB Clearwater Mall
Branch Code: 251141
Account Type: Cheque Account
Account No: 62262359328
VAT No: 4720258476
Shipment, Delivery, Returns etc:
• All our products carry a 12 month warranty which covers for manufacturing defects(terms and conditions apply).
• This means if there is a quality/manufacturer's defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return and either repair the item, replace the item with an identical new item, replace the item with an equivalent item that you accept, or offer credit or a refund.
• If you experience any problem with a product bought from Electromann SA, please contact us so that we can do our best to assist you.
• Any returns must be discussed with a consultant from Electromann SA in advance, and authorized, to ensure a quick and effortless process.
• All returned products must be sent (by whatever means suits the customer) together with the original packaging, relevant paperwork and accessories unless otherwise agreed by Electromann SA. Shipping costs to Electromann SA is for the customer’s account. If the item is found/confirmed faulty, we will offer a replacement for the same or similar item, of same cost and/or same specification. If for any reason we can not provide the customer with a suitable replacement, we will offer a refund (excluding the shipping costs). If a returned item is found to be in good order and not faulty, the return shipping costs to the customer will be for the customers' account.
• Physical damage to a product caused by the user invalidates the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty. If the warranty seal/s are broken, it is considered tampered with, and the warranty will be void.
All of the products are brand new, top quality electronics. We offer you a wide-selection of consumer electronic products - all carefully selected with quality in mind, and quality controlled to ensure consumer satisfaction. This is your best opportunity to directly and safely access the electronics gadget market - all in one place online, without the need to travel anywhere.
All the products we sell come with a 12 month warranty (Unless stated otherwise). We provide full after-sales service to our customers.
Electromann SA offers you competitive discount prices on all the products you find in our Online Shop, as we have gone far and wide to source our products from reputable manufacturers.
For further discounts on bulk orders please contact Electromann SA directly.
Contact us for additional queries not covered in this section
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does delivery of orders take?
The time from when we receive your payment to the time when you receive the goods is typically between 2-18 days. The delivery time will depend, on various factors like amount ordered, type of product ordered, shipping choice and availability of ordered items. To avoid any potential issues, please do contact us prior to placing an order for a stock update.
Your order will be Quality Controlled, Packed, and Dispatched within 24 hours of payment (usually faster) when all items ordered are in stock. Electromann SA accepts full responsibility for items shipped to the customer until the item is signed for by the customer, and have insurance to cover for any unforeseen things like where an item/s go missing or is damaged in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to bring to our attention (at delivery/collection) if it seems that a parcel is either missing, or items are damaged.
After your order has been dispatched, we will provide you with the tracking number within 1 working day.
How are goods delivered to me from Electromann SA?
SA Post Office Economy Mail with tracking number (3-5 days dependant on location).
Speed Services Couriers Counter to Counter with tracking number (Overnight Monday to Thursdays, Friday pickup for Monday delivery)
Courier door to door with tracking number (Monday to Friday). Major centers are usually overnight, but the courier can take up to 72 hours to deliver to non major centers and outlying areas.
Can I collect & pay from your premises?
Yes, you can. Prior arrangement need to made with a consultant from Electromann SA though, and collection time and date will depend on availability of the item/s ordered.
Orders collected in person can therefore also be paid in cash.
Free shipping applies to some products (where specifically indicated), otherwise there will be very competitive shipping charge payable.
The shipping costs and choices will be available during the order process.
All orders must be fully paid for in advance.
If a delivery is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will work with the courier directly to obtain information, and arrange a refund or re-delivery at no further expense to you. Costs of insurance on orders are paid for by Electromann SA
Note: Electromann SA do not profit from the shipping charges and only charges what is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
Where do we deliver?
Electromann SA ships within South African borders as well as internationally (contact us for international shipping charges).
Note on International Shipping:
Note that you (the customer) are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items into your country, as there may be restrictions on certain items/goods.
Electromann SA are not responsible for confiscated items by your local customs authorities or any associated costs incurred either directly or indirectly as a result of the customer failing in any way to check on the restrictions/limitations/regulations of importing ordered items into destination country.
Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country.
You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation.
You are responsible for knowing the regulations before placing your order.
Payment for orders:
From the order date, payment must be received within 7 days. After 7 days if your payment has not been received, we will cancel your order without further notice.
Prices are subject to fluctuations in exchange rates, and import duties; therefore, Electromann SA reserves the right to cancel an order at our own discretion, and/or to update prices without prior notice.
Orders delivered from Electromann SA by Postal Services or Express Couriers normally arrive safely with no problems at all.
Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible inconsistencies.
As the buyer, it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. Electromann SA will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized.
In addition Electromann SA is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
Electromann SA will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We are not liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.