Ecobank Nedbank alliance - Banking solutions in Africa
Ecobank Nedbank Alliance
Banking, Foreign Exchange
| || || |
| || || |
ProductsSupported by a network of more than 1 500 branches across 35 countries, the alliance is strongly positioned to provide a powerful and comprehensive combined service offering encompassing the following:
Wholesale and transactional banking
- Trade: Provides cross-border trade solutions covering a full range of import and export trade services, including trade financing, letters of credit, bills for collection and guarantees. Our trade specialists are equipped to provide customised trade solutions for the larger and more complex trade transactions.
- Foreign payment services: Take care of international payments, inbound and outbound, on a worldwide basis spanning all the major international and African currencies.
- Foreign exchange products: Range from vanilla, spot and forward exchange trades to more complex and structured foreign exchange transactions specially tailored to meet individual client requirements. Our foreign exchange capabilities cover the full spectrum of global and African currencies.
- Financing products: Range from overdraft or short-term working capital facilities for day-to-day operational purposes, to medium- and long-term debt to finance specific transactions or investments.
- Cash management solutions: Incorporate current account services, internet banking, cash sweeping, collections, cash pooling and payroll processing.
- Structured and project finance: Provide specialist expertise and has an established track record across a number of industry sectors, including energy, infrastructure and mining.
- Structured trade finance: Works closely with all the major international export credit agencies, and is equipped to offer cost-effective and tailored long-term financing structures to support the purchase of major plant and capital equipment.
- Corporate finance advisory services: Offer specialist advisory services across the alliance footprint, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, listings, corporate valuations, debt and equity raising, and privatisation.
- Debt capital markets: Specialise in bond origination, sales and distribution, as well as debt structuring, underwriting, syndication, sales, primary and secondary distribution, and ratings and debt advisory services.
- Risk management services: Incorporate a range of vanilla and structured hedging solutions to assist clients in managing various categories of risk, including foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity price risk.
- Current and savings accounts: Enjoy the support of a range of enhancements such as internet banking, foreign exchange, debit cards, ATMs and domestic and foreign payment services. Any retail client of Ecobank who holds an Ecobank Regional (Debit) Card can use this card to withdraw cash at any Nedbank ATM in South Africa.
- Loan products: Include credit cards, personal loans, vehicle finance and home loans.
| || || || || || || || || || || || || |
, Foreign Exchange
Contact Ecobank Nedbank Alliance
Email - none provided
Print this page