The legal division employs 5 full-time and highly competent attorneys/ consultants who engage in legal consulting, litigation and training.
This division focuses specifically on the following areas:
- Commercial law
- CCMA and Labour Court matters
- Restraints of trade
- Employment contracts and terms
- Legal opinions
- Contract negotiations
- Dispute resolution
- Labour Court and High Court litigation
- Training on the primary labour statutes
Equity and Skills Consulting Division
Global is an accredited provider with Services SETA and is arguably the leading consulting firm with this status. The function addresses all technical consulting arising from the Skills Development and Employment Equity legislation and its associated structures, institutions and frameworks.
This division is able to provide products and services in the following areas around skills development and employment equity:
- Capacitation of employment equity committees
- Skills development facilitator and assessor training
- Workplace skills plans and employment equity plans/ reports
- Conducting of skills analyses and programmes
- Assessment activities and RPL/ portfolio of evidence activities
- Development and conducting outcomes- based training interventions
- Overall NQF alignment activities of clients
Education, training and development
This division encompasses the provision of accredited and outcomes-based skills programmes and qualifications from NQF1 (including ABET) through to the NQF7 level.
This division focuses on all levels and types of education, training and development delivery to clients with in excess of 30 accredited programmes and includes the following:
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Workshops and Qualifications
- Disciplinary Enquiry training
- Management Programme in Labour Relations
- Diploma in Labour Law (NQF7) in association with Da Vinci
- Assessments and placements
- Skills programmes
- Management and leadership development programmes
- Diplomas and certificates in labour relations training
- Workshops and seminars on a variety of labour-related issues
Broad-based BEE & Related Strategic Consulting
This dynamic field focuses on strategizing, training, structuring and implementation of BBBEE. Global conducts initial assessments of the client’s BBBEE scorecard, drafts strategies to optimize BBBEE positioning and capacitates structures in these areas. In addition, advice on the structuring of deals – Global have facilitated numerous BEE deals over the past 4 years.
Business Consulting Division
This division focuses primarily on restructuring, management solution, training and development and product/ service development.
This division has enjoyed particular success insofar as it is focused on the practical and strategic implementation of business solutions within organisations (which are aligned to the strategic business objectives), rather than mere statutory compliance with legislation.
This division includes, but is not limited to the following products and services and the project management thereof:
- Labour relations
- Human resources outsource
- Employment equity
- Skills development
- Practically oriented workshops
- Performance management
- Transformation modelling, including government parastatals.
The above merely represent some of our products and services. Again, we customize our approach in order to meet the client’s business needs more effectively.