Business Advisory Service
Running a business can be overwhelming and in the managing of day-to-day activities, matters of great importance can be overlooked. Management could
find themselves to be too close to the business, lacking in impartially.
They may also lack the time, knowledge, or expertise needed to identify and manage internal weaknesses, or threats and opportunities in their operating environments.
Moore Stephens is able to assess your current situation
and develop strategies in guiding you forward, while at the same time, proposing alternatives for achieving your objectives. The firm connects information, people and resources to make a difference in your company’s competitiveness and profitability.
Moore Stephens also provides a support structure, that can be used for independent, objective consultation. The firms may also provide opportunities for growth, by means of strategic alliances and joint ventures.
MOORE STEPHENS BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
- Financial Viabilities, Budgets and Projections
- Business Plans and Finance Applications
- Investment and Trade Incentives
- Black Economic Empowerment Programs
- Commercial, Financial and Managerial Support Services
- Project Management
- Systems and Controls
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Strategic Planning and Decisions
- Corporate Governance Programs
- Negotiations & Drafting / Reviewing Agreements
- Joint Venture Facilitation
- Developing Export Strategies
- Business Structuring / Restructuring
- Special Investigations
- Company Rescue and Profitability Improvement Programs
- Training and Teambuilding Workshops
- Mentoring and Coaching Programs
- Company acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts or buy-ins
- Corporate restructuring
Moore Stephens offers you a financial relationship that works, through strong service ethics, personal contact with senior professionals and a superb level of expertise and insight to support you in reaching your business objectives.
It makes perfect business sense.