Sannitree Bio-Enzymes Sachet
SEAL Water Tech
Waste Management, Waste Treatment, Bio Enzymes
Used for the cleaning of septic tanks and mortality pits.
Bio-Enzyme Granules are used to reduce odours in septic tank systems and prevent the septic tank and soakaway from clogging up.
100 grams of Bio-Enzyme Granules per month are concentrated enough to treat the septic tank (5000 litre) of an average family of four to six persons.
Bio-Enzyme Granules are fully degradable and enhance the performance of septic tanks and sewage disposal systems. They do not contribute to the pollution of water and contain no phenols or phosphates.
- Reduces odours in the septic tank
- Greatly reduces pump out frequency
- Helps prevent the septic tank from blocking up
- Prolongs the life of the soakaway
- Reduces odours and speeds up decomposition in mortality pits
- Extremely economical
- 100% environmentally friendly
Enzymes: Lipase, protease, amylase, hermicellulase
Microbes: Bacillus subtilis, cellulomonas and aerobacter pH stabilisers, pollard.
- all households on a septic tank system
- mortality pits
- hotels on a septic tank systems
, Waste Management
, Waste Treatment